- Weekly storytelling at a local children’s hospital.
- Monthly As I Recall Storytelling Guild Meetings at the Glendale Library and the Hancock County Public Library
- Jabberwocky after-work monthly events in collaboration with IndyFringe
- Liar’s Contest in conjunction with the Indiana State Fair
- Summer Storytelling for various day camps in Indianapolis
- LIfe Stories Project, an oral history project in collaboration with the Indiana Historical Society and WFYI
- The Story of Your Business and the Business of Your Story workshop series.
- Two Truths and a Lie to various Indiana state parks during the summer months
Storytelling Arts of Indiana received the Regional Service Award from the National Storytelling Network in 1998. Storytelling Arts of Indiana was recognized again in 2004 with the NUVO Cultural Vision Award. In 2009, the executive director received the Distinguished National Service award for her work in the local and national storytelling community.